Repairs and Maintenance
We provide comprehensive small equipment repair and maintenance services on everything from lawn mowers and ATVs to horse and livestock trailers. If you have a piece of equipment that won’t work or won’t start, give us a call to receive reliable and dependable advice and repairs. All machines need regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly and extend their lifespan.
Our goal is to provide you with services and advice you can trust to keep your machine running long term. Being a small shop guarantees you will receive the one-on-one interaction and customer service you deserve.
If you want your equipment to perform at its best regularly and for a long time, then an inspection is the best way to ensure that it is in top shape and able to handle any job. Our extensive experience in the industry means we can recommend a small repair that can make a big difference in terms of performance. More importantly, we can recognize the signs of wear and tear that could save you from having a major repair or the equipment from being unsafe to use.
Trailer Welding Repair
We work with aluminum and mild steel and offer a wide variety of trailer repair services. From repairing minor cracks and breaks, to cutting out whole sections that are bad or rotten and welding new material in place, to retrofits, custom additions and installations. We have the expertise to provide most repairs with top quality workmanship.
Trailer Repair Services include but are not limited to:
- Repairing trailer hitches with breaks from wear and tear or replacing the trailer hitch altogether.
- Installing new trailer wenches and hitches, trailer spare tire mounts, and trailer wheel jacks.
- Fabricate side panels to give open trailers extra hauling capabilities.
- Installing trailer tongue tool boxes on cargo trailers.
- Fabricating and installing custom ramps for ATV trailers, open trailers and horse trailers.
- Building canopies on trailer frames for adding tarps.
- Welding additional straight stake pockets for more strapping capabilities and lockable trimmer racks for open-end trailers.